Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Number Of Seats Td Garden Row

Omma uff'm Berch

So you might think that I was now oberfit since I almost always 3 times a week to the gym and go to almost every other weekend "hill walking" but I was wrong ...
It only takes a couple of "Bonner" in order to make me totally wet Aaarghhh ... My favorite line: "Beryl, you need a break ... we can wait just like? "Damn ... how embarrassing was that? The Graces as the mountain and I Omma behind ... Haha ... BUT: Pitlochry and Ben Vrackie were definitely worth the trip ... In pictures: - slow start ...
*
Krasser slope towards the end ... note the SNOW! :) *

broken but happy ... and Beryl.
*
Am the evening to go home by train, as Gunnar & Sandra gestromert further through the Highlands and was no longer capable of a telephone conversation, as I realized later painful. Also funny feeling when they are all but only grunts get out. So I've given up and am in bed for 20 hours of coma-sleep! Is said to be sometimes very healthy ...

*
views and more Highland photos here.

Oh, and what I wanted to say ... You believe not know what muscles you need to - I know that now since then ... The word "crack-ass" is available in English at all, so really do not know what I doing to the muscles in the said area? - Knack for NEN-ass at least not! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment