Monday, March 10, 2008

Maois Dextromethorphan

Somewhere ... over the rainbow ....

just wanted to say: Anyone who has seen all of you NEN schonmal rainbow?
Ätsch-I! :) It's all

bissi ago, but now finally I have time to hammer out stupid Fottos get shut out of my cell phone. Was sitting at the time namely aufjerecht like Schmitz 'cat on the bus and I am sooo jefreut! And after that annoyed people all day with my wonderful experience. Somehow, no one excited about from our "lame" plan office to get up and keep out the window for rainbow lookout! ... Well, the Scots have perhaps all the days ... no matter ... Braggart!
*


now I was too lazy to make out of it using Photoshop a panoramic image! Apart from the fact that I was sitting on the bus anyway and therefore the "connection" is just sooo not - but I hope you believe me ...
*

0 comments:

Post a Comment