Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12.1 Dye What Can You Put On It?

bragging Supplement

So yesterday after work ... It was raining like cats and dogs - that was bad, because I had the bus - but once again good, because 5 minutes later that is was to be seen here:
double rainbow
*
... other side ...
*
and on again - this time, or even "half" ALL ... to see not so good?
*
and why? - Because in Scotland the weather every 5 minutes is different, how can such a beauty ...
*
I find such celestial spectacle totally awesome ... and I can not look enough! ;) - Umbrella is of course out - you know why, wind! - I do not know why I keep trying with umbrella's. Total Nonsense ...

Anyway - today is a short day because there is a visit from Bonn. Haha, no former state visit! - We will go to Pitlochry, and of which I will of course also be reported. How nice, sometimes naughty just off a week increase 1.5 days! Yippieh!
Cheers, B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment