Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Joker Mera Naam Hot Scene

[Review] Flormar Terracotta Powder

Hi lovelies ....

I've recently done a little shopping at Douglas and then was allowed to include the Terracotta Powder by Flormar in color 25th may


The packaging is not great now, it consists of a simple white plastic and makes me a slightly ramsch impression but for such a price is now no wonder erwarten.Was for me is a plus point is the mirror of the mentioned is. For the
Bronzer costs only 7,50 €.
With a brush he can play lightly and evenly auftragen.Ich find it very, very dark, but when it is economical plotting gives it a nice tan and a fresh appearance.
But the result is definitely not my case, he has such a strong shimmer or glitter particles also partially rough that one looks very very quickly for bacon rind.
The skin feels great all day but he did not complain and does not dry well aus.Dazu is that he just has a super great, you see it also in the evening yet.



So for me personally, no need to buy product for me it glistens just too stark.Als Bronzer in itself I use it not, I misuse it as sparingly-applied blush or eye shadow, because again it is a super nice color.

Greetings

the asterisk *

0 comments:

Post a Comment