Thursday, February 24, 2011

Charcoal Soap Lexington Ky

[Haul] Essence, Catrice, Rival de Loop

Hey dear ones ....

I used my free day today and I've made to the City.
Karstadt arrived I had to realize this is my new shop is what Le `s far as there were so many old vorhanden.Nur still in almost full up set I had from these Le` s already all I wollte.Aber I took a few things from the reduced property, so the buying far failed in less than I thought.
- Catrice Mineral Powder Make Up in 020 Sahara Beige for 1.49 €
- Rival de Loop Long Lasting Nail Colour No. 51 for 1.25 €
- Essence Sun Club in Eyeshadow 2001 California dream for € 0.95
- essence color & shine eyeshadow in 06 bling bling for € 0.95
- Essence eyeshadow in 23 Soul Mate for € 0.95
- Essence eyeshadow in 26 Disco Queen for 1.25 €
(which I already had and he said I thought he was going away and wanted him as a backup * tada * writes regular price at the box office, but only at home-.-)
- Rival de Loop & Kajal Highlighter in 02 natural for 0.50 €
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 080 Help! I am stranded for € 3.79
- Ebelin nail polish remover for 0.79 €
- essence color & go Nail Polish in 25 Glisten up! for € 0.95

Oh yes was again a nice little yield and some nice Schnäppchen.Habt you what you already in the reduced from the counters Range risen?

Greetings

the asterisk *

0 comments:

Post a Comment