Saturday, February 19, 2011

Clean Tarnished Aluminum Pot

[EOTD] Catrice Soft Eye Shadow Quartet

Hey lovelies ....

birthday present I've yipieeh *: D * and is equal to the entire family, I wanted a quick look which is not too unusual but is also something different and that's because I never used Catrice Soft Eye Shadow Quartet in the hands gefallen.Auf the back with a "make-up guide" and aufgefallen.Gesehen nachgeschminkt.

-Artdeco Eyeshadowbase
-Catrice Soft Eyeshadow Quartet in 050 Spring Awakening
-essence liquid eyeliner
-Artdeco Lash Sensation Mascara


(Here you can see the highlighter well)


As much as anything else is not now become, but I like the look totally.
I had in mind only through the Farbzusammenstellung.Und also because of the highlighting as it really is not my case, and that has not changed even now, to me personally I do not do it.
And even if it is schimerig, for me a completely portable everyday look.
Sorry for the Mascarapatzer I have unfortunately discovered in the photos, I have now removed but still fix =)

So what do you say to that?

Greetings

the asterisk *

0 comments:

Post a Comment