Saturday, January 15, 2011

Can You Take Ativan And Clonidine Together?

Today was what

Today I had some time and could even start me about my eBay snap to care. Tank designs, the Dämmzeug out and flood everything first cavity with wax. Then I still have a Sebac strut for the rear and displayed directly against the old org. Part replaced. In addition, it itched me in the fingers, as the new engine because it looked like. So my advice stuck with exhaust. Then I remembered, which is still a org. small antique taillight have. So get into the big grab bag and the housing sought and found :-) sanded, primed and painted in black to make the dme great on black. Roller. Besides I have the time and the motor area of the tail light polished. Score: here is lacquered zero, the patina is obtained and rust do not gint. I must get another 2 oil seals and then I'll do a test run times :-) Then follows the paperwork, certificate of approval as the friend and helper is unauffinbar, Piaggio write wg. Unbedenklichkeitsbesch. 125iger of motor PX80 and then to the TÜV :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment