Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Coffee Backpack Dispenser

Boring? wander wander

Mhhh ... will's possibly boring from now anyway? Sorry if so I'll give me trouble me again to get used NEN crazy lifestyle, but first I have first grade the spochtlich fit fit !!!!! That means: Gym aka "gym" or mountain hiking!

I illustrate:
a) first attempt - with the girls a nice club to join! Full flop - it was then but rather the teachers and Omma club. Sounds mean. Were all really nice, but irchenwie too old for us, "pretty";)
*


b) second test - again with my sunday brunch club people ... and SUPER! Brilliant spring sun weather and above all the greatest pub + mandatory beer afterwards. Although I think only I've enjoyed since I was the only one who has no super car and had therefore ne carpooling, which in this case proved quite handy! hihi ...
*

So the mountain there and around three times around the bend, that is, other mountains and up and down ... I note today in the legs! - Our favorite quote from Robin, who leads the walks: "The hard bit is over" - We do not believe him, because he honestly it min. Says 3x per walk! Mannnooooo ...



Oh and of course: Although the here after "virgin" nature looks like ... Full reception on the mountain. Schööön embarrassing! Haha ...
More pictures in the collection - see link on the right.
Ciao, the B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment