Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Check Availability Of Personalized Plates Ontario

fingers crossed

PS At least I am apply technical schonmal NEN gr0ßen advance: I'm very proud of last week was the interview with http://www.list.co.uk/ invited as a digital editor ... - So press your thumb ... I take my mouth otherwise prefer not to - anyone know the other 50 candidates were probably made up and had so much better chance (!)! ;)

Ick ick gloob was eloquent janz oda so ... Keep you informed. Until then, the NHS has not got me ... as better data-Secretary for great technical and medical projects! Slowly, I know I already made PERFECT! * Grin *



For clarity: "The List" is in effect the Dependant to Tip or Zitty in Berlin. Etc. Event Guide for Edinburgh and Glasgow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment