Saturday, July 5, 2008

How To Decrypt 3rd Party Tool

Gullane: German cakes and beautiful beach

So last weeks email my friends came from the West (= Dumfries) to visit! Haha listen to that, as in the DäDäRä ... this way, I also noch'n fotto, I find a grad ... Hm, what first?
Ok first a Scot in the GDR outfit - as seen in the Meadows, Edinburgh
*
Now, on to our trip to Gullane:
Great beaches
*
Beautiful flowers: *

.. . and super climbing: *

And finally, the ultimate reward: German cakes and pies! Yeahhh!
*
Falko (gay Swabian master baker) also has a glorious bakery in Edinburgh ... War I but never! But at least we made it in Gullane in the "branch"! Hehe.
I'd actually a restaurant with Swabian noodles on the map much better, but I'll have to open itself in Scotland! Glooobs yes I rather not ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment