Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Best Rci Hawaii Resorts

Party Update

As I said - is somehow always something to celebrate in June ... therefore update times as short series of images ne ...

Flat warming (Wohungseinweihung) in my new "real luxury" Stay in Edinburgh WestEnd: *

once with before-after-effect: *

... and that would be the view from the living room window: *

- - -
Then birthday in my favorite French "La p'tite film" - with Kirsty: *


There was an extra surprise birthday cake for me! How cool!
*

Then fat night out with Wendy on Friday (they had a day after me birthday) ...
*

And then - perhaps not so glorious, but still exciting - the finale on Sunday, staring. We held further up the flag! :) VIZEMEEEISTEERRRR!
*


More photos of the same topics as usual: here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment