Monday, June 9, 2008

Much Does Engraving Cost

VisitScotland - so cool

then I think it's probably about time that I talk about my new job! :) - As she notes, because I've finally once again what to do ... and I'm not really for blogging. Haha, maybe that's better that way - who knows.

So Jöbchen is very gratifying. Content Editor (that Redakterin and Webbeauftragte) for VisitScotland. A URL I can provide almost here does not, for therein lies the problem that we should tackle: there are over 100! No joke. (The page is about golf, the site's about fishing, the festival page blabla ...) Each has its own pulp cut into the net, not quite conform brand - not quite Web 2.0 - not linked. The user's pleasure so ... But still all beautiful pages and super exciting. My colleague, Rachel and I are taking our level against all and catalog quasi and will be working on a solution, as in the end everything is streamlined our steep fall into the net! Chefchen is Michael from Northern Ireland and super relaxed and "switched on" just in English so beautifully says: So a smart guy. The content team is with us virtually been brought to life again in order to develop a strategy for the website of VisitScotland ... in German: Superman & Co. * grin *

Rachel takes care of the British regions, I to the international. So far, "had" we still no B & B's or golf courses to try. But we're a couple of VIP events loaded, have blatantly enjoyed good training and other nice things were Conducted ... Just as the team-building meeting in Perth, see picture - all the hunting scene with floral brocade wallpaper, eh?
*
So, that's it for now on the job front - I will inform you the next "post" once the British public practice! (I only proper "dress up parties "...)-
until then, with tschö ö

0 comments:

Post a Comment